Monday, January 3, 2011

In case you ever need to buy a present for an artistic person...

I received - among several thoughtful and generous gifts - these two creative items for Christmas:
Image from Amazon
I've been coveting the Food Face plate for a long time, and I intend to eat every meal on it for the rest of my life.

Image here, available here.
This book is lovely and honest and full of beautiful images scanned directly out of the sketchbooks and journals of artists. The commentary from each artist is short enough to keep interest but long enough to say some meaty things. I really like it.

1 comment:

  1. First of all--love that plate. Totally made me laugh and brightened my day when I saw it. It's definitely the kind of thing Bryan would love. I just might have to buy it for him someday. Haha.

    And second of all, thanks so much for your comment! I've actually been thinking a lot (uhh... in the past few days... haha) about raising my prices a lot. I think the price of an item says a lot about how much it's worth. I know I think about that when I'm looking to buy something. I'm always more enticed by slightly more expensive things because it's an indication of better quality (hopefully). Anyway, your comment was super insightful and totally encouraging. And it was so fun to hear from you! Bryan and I both remember you and your husband. :) Glad to hear you're doing well. And best of luck with your fun business!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...